April 17, 2012

Fingerless Gloves

  Back in the beginning of January I wanted to make myself some fingerless gloves since the weather was really cold and my hands where getting all dry that I was getting small cuts. I search for fingerless gloves and found one that I fell in love with Snugly Mitts Tunisian Crochet (free pattern courtesy of Julia Wardell) but they ended up being to big for my hands. I try to modify it several times but it will still end up to big.
  My search for new gloves began again. I then found this really cute pattern Idony Fingerless Gloves (free pattern courtesy of Sarah Francis) but I was a bit indecisive since they where a bit short but I still made them and added a few rounds to make them longer. They look amazing and its a perfect fit. I love them. ツ I finish the mitts in 2 days but I kept putting it off to add the beads. I finally finish them but the weather is already getting really warm that I'm going to be putting them away and wear them next fall. ツ
That's me with my fabulous new gloves.
Remember to click the follow me button.
Have a wonderful week. :)
- Janet

3 comments:

  1. What a nice blog you have! I will certainly try out some of your patterns! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.