December 1, 2011

Mary-Jane Slippers

I wanted to take this picture without my socks since I ♥ my tattoo. I wanted to show it off. :)
  I haven't made myself anything in awhile. Since its starting to get cold, I decide to make myself some slippers. If my feet are not well cover when its cold my right leg starts hurting cause I hurt my leg when I was 15yrs. old while playing soccer.
  I search slippers in Ravelry and found these real cute ones; the Mary-Jane Slippers. They're real easy to make even a beginner could crochet these. Each slipper is made in one piece, so there are no seams and its done in single crochet. I finish mine in about an hour. I absolutely love them that I'm going to be making a few more pairs for myself and some for my sister since she love them as well. :)
- Janet Carrillo

1 comment:

  1. yay! my mom found this same exact pattern and we have both made several pairs! btw, we live in iowa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.