September 15, 2011

Introduction

I want to start off by introducing myself.
  Hi, my name is Janet. I'm in my mid 20's. I was raised in San Diego, Ca. For the past 6 years I been living in Tijuana Baja California México. I grown to like living here. They're still things that bug me about Tijuana like the fact that people walk on the street when there's sidewalks. C'mon people use them.
This is my house, where I live with my boyfriend and son. :)
  I been with my boyfriend for 6 years and we have an adorable little boy name Joshua Isaiah whose 4 yrs old. I been a stay at home wife/mom for years. At times it gets boring so I needed a hobby and I’m glad I learn to crochet. :) I taught myself to crochet by watching videos on YouTube by searching basics to crochet and reading online from different sites.
  It all started cause I had seen several young women wearing slouchy berets and I couldn’t find them anywhere to purchased one. So I thought to myself I’m a fast learner if I could only find a pattern online I can teach myself how to make it. So I did. :) Now, I love crocheting.
  I made myself a slouchy beret and 2 handbag. But what I enjoy the most is making stuff for my son. He's a huge Mario Bros. fan and I have made him a few amigurumis of the characters from the Mario series and a Raccoon Mario granny square blanket. After crocheting for 6 months, I was able to create my own amigurumi; Wiggler. I was so proud of myself. :) I have also design Cheep-Cheep, Blooper and Whomp amigurumis.
All of my son's stuff that I have crocheted for him.

All these amigurumis I got from various designers but 4 of those (Wiggler, Cheep-Cheep, Blooper and Whomp) are my own designs.




Have a wonderful day. See you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.